PowerSheets allow me to share my personal journey with you since I decided to move away from Facebook & Instagram earlier this year. Join me as I use Cultivate What Matters’ 2019 PowerSheets for August. I am sharing a review of August and my goals for September.
2019 PowerSheets: August Review
My Projects – Monthly
- Read (listened) The Cost of these Dreams by Wright Thompson. It is full of short stories about the greatest athletes. As both an NFL fan and fan of greatness I really enjoyed listening to these stories. The author did a phenomenal job of telling intimate (not widely known) stories about these men.
- Scheduling podcasts both as a host and to be a guest was put on the back burner.
- I didn’t make it to any extra events this month.
- Created a coaching support line exclusive for email subscribers.
- Shop: Added a digital gift card per request from a colleague.
- Brought on a new coaching client. I’m thrilled to be working with her and her team.
- Summer bucket list: Went to Green City Market, Jazz Festival, and the Air Show.
- Family: Went to Indianapolis to visit my little nephew.
My Projects – Weekly
- Wrote (2) blog posts.
- Didn’t complete podcast or speaking pitches.
- Participated in 2 Twitter chats. It is a great way to meet new people, share knowledge, and learn from others.
My Habits – Daily
- Cardio (45min 5x/wk): 18 days Back in my routine compared to last month. I also walk to the market on Saturday mornings which is almost 2 miles one way.
- Journal (15min): 26 days
- Read (45min): 7 days
What I really enjoyed listening to over the past month.
- Movies: I traded in my Netflix subscription for Audible. I was bored with the lack of options. After a long day, I’m don’t want to spend time on a show or movie that is going to be heavy or negative. :/
- Spotify: Outstanding – The Gap Band
My Local Spots
- Sun King Brewery (Indianapolis) I enjoyed the slushy flight on a hot Indiana summer day with a shot of local tequila. It was pretty amazing.
- Art Effects (Chicago) I found some great gifts for my family, including my mom and nephew.
- Coffee & Tea Exchange (Chicago) This is one of my favorite places for hostess gifts. They have the best flavored coffee. I typically select 1/4 lb bags that way the hostess can enjoy multiple flavors. You can get it ground to the device you are using.
2019 PowerSheets: September Goals
My word for 2019 is visibility, but in September I chose to focus on connections.
- Read (1) book for business: Superfans
- Collaborate with MeetEdgar for workshop
- Host Q4 Strategy Planning session for Mastermind members.
- Create a media kit.
- Launch (2) workshops for October
- Shop: Add new products for fall and winter season.
- Celebrate the relationships in my life by sending birthday cards and setting up coffee dates.
- Visit family in South Carolina.
- Write (2) blog posts
- Create (1) e-document
- Upload quotes & tips to MeetEdgar
- Create videos for Pinterest
- Create audio clips for podcast.
- Send out Bonjoros.
- Cardio (45 min) 5x/wk: I use MyFitnessPal to track my workouts.
- Strength (5 min) 5x/wk
- Journal (15 min)
- Read (45 min)
I used Bright Pencils, because I wanted the option to erase. Plus, I received these as a gift from a client and wanted to use them. You can learn more about the PowerSheets and order your own stickers at Cultivate What Matters.
*Affiliate links are used in this post.
2019 PowerSheet updates from small business owners
Are you a PowerSheets user and small business owner too?
I would love to read your September post.
Leave your blog link in the comments below.