I’ve had PowerSheets every year since 2015 when they were white and gold foil with a 3-hole punch. 😄 However, this will be the first time I’m sharing my progress with you. It is perfect because it allows me to share my personal journey with you since I decided to move away from Facebook & Instagram earlier this year. Join me as I use Cultivate What Matter’s 2019 PowerSheets for July. I am sharing a review of June and my goals for July.
2019 Powersheets: June Review
- Spoke about “How to Lead the Growth of Your Business” at the Event Business Virtual Summit
- Added new designs to the LBDS Shop
- Added (2) templates for LBD Academy members.
- Facilitated the Q3 Strategy Planning session for LBDS Mastermind members.
- Joined local Mastermind
- Met (2) new small business owners via virtual coffee dates.
- Recorded (3) leadership videos
- Sent out first direct mail campaign using Mailchimp’s postcard service.
- Wrote (4) blog posts
What I really enjoyed listening to over the past month.
- Podcast: Cultivate Your Life Podcast Episode 019: 10 Things We’ve Made Happen (And Some We Didn’t)
- Netflix: Schitt$ Creek (I know I’m late to this show. I find the dry humor funny. Especially the son, David.)
- Spotify: Summer Days – Martin Garrix
My Local Spots
- The Museum of Contemporary Art is free on Tuesday for Illinois residents. I went to see the new Virgil Aboloh exhibit and enjoy the jazz concert with my friend Martine of Martine Severin Photography.
- I went to Kansas City at the end of the month to visit family. I enjoyed an alfresco dinner at Aixois with my little sister.
- While I was in Kansas, I joined my sister, her husband, and my nieces in Cottonwood Falls. It was BEAUTIFUL! I checked off the following items….watch bison, find the big dipper in the vast prairie sky, and step up to the waterfalls. The views were so worth the Kansas heat!
My Business Tools
These are tools I’m using and loving for business.
- Started using MeetEdgar to share content to LinkedIn and Twitter. It saves me so much time and I love reading the weekly reports they send me.
2019 Powersheets: July Goals
My word for 2019 is visibility. Thus a lot of my goals are centered around encouraging and increasing my visibility and of Little Black Desk Society.
Encouraging WordsBeing visible is what makes being profitable possible. – Marshawn Evans Daniels Click To Tweet New goals don't deliver new results. New lifestyles do. – James Clear Click To Tweet
- Read (1) book for business
- Secure (4) podcast guests for Women Who Excel
- Secure (4) podcast interviews as a guest
- Secure (2) events to be a workshop speaker
- Celebrate the relationships in my life by sending birthday cards and setting up coffee dates.
- Attend (1) local business event
- Summer Bucket List: Millennium Park summer movies, spend time at the lake.
- Visit family in Kansas City
- Write (2) blog posts
- Create (1) e-document
- Upload quotes & tips to MeetEdgar
- Send (5) pitches to guests
- Send (5) pitches to interview
- Sent (4) pitches to event hosts
- Cardio (45 min) 5x/wk. Making time to exercise every day has been one of the best habits I’ve developed as an entrepreneur. The mid-day break provides clarity and energy which help me thrive!
- Journal (15 min)
- Read (45 min)
I used Bright Pencils, because I wanted the option to erase. Plus, I received these as a gift from a client and wanted to use them. I used Tombow Pastel Markers for outlining and filling in the progress bars. You can learn more about the PowerSheets and order your own stickers at Cultivate What Matters.
*Affiliate links are used in this post.
2019 PowerSheet July updates from small business owners
*Are you a PowerSheets user and small business owner too? I would love to read your July post. Leave your link in the comments below.