Your leadership makes an impact on your clients, peers, and team!
Regardless of your official title, you have the ability to create an impact and influence those around you. Great leaders know the most effective way we can create impact is through our service to others.
The women of Little Black Desk Society are fueled by our purpose to lead and serve others well by making a difference with our business in our communities and industry.
We love what we do and strive for excellence in our work because we love who we serve.
Little Black Desk Society offers multiple services depending on the type of leadership, accountability, and support you desire. Services include one-on-one business coaching, Masterminds, and the Academy, a membership community.
What type of support would help you as a leader?
One-to-One Personal Coaching Create systems & processes to better serve your clients & team.LEARN MORE
Intimate Mastermind Group Create accountability with an intimate group who meet twice a month.LEARN MORE
Anyone can be a “boss” in
As a results-oriented, ambitious entrepreneur with diverse experience (health insurance, real estate, retail) in leading teams to excel, I believe results trump intentions. The ability to achieve results is supported by accountability, clear communication, and strong relationships.
Leadership is a privilege and responsibility to serve clients, peers, and team members well.
Leadership requires me to lead by example. In C
- In Coaching, how do my experiences influence the feedback I share with you? Is the feedback realistic and relevant to the client’s situation? Will it help them achieve the results they desire today and in the future? (LEARN MORE)
- In Masterminds, what energy do I bring to our meetings? Am I being accountable to the members and sharing my goals and progress too? (LEARN MORE)
- In the Academy, how do I show up for you? Am I creating content and conversations to provoke thoughtful learning and conversation? Or am I posting for the sake of posting? How am I creating opportunities for members to connect with each other? (LEARN MORE)
These practices are a result of being blessed with amazing mentors, clients, peers, and team members.
What ties us all together is the desire to serve others well. To lead with excellence.
A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME
- Fiercely protective and older sister of 5, doting aunt of 2, and loyal friend
- Professional football lover
- Quote hoarder, office supply nerd, and organization queen
- Love living life fully “when in Rome”
- Passionate about children’s literacy and civil rights
- I live by these mantras: Love conquers fear EVERY TIME. Celebrate what You Appreciate.
I am an avid reader of business, leadership, performance, and sports psychology. I am inspired by greatness and enjoy figuring out how a best practice in one industry can be applied to another industry. If you are a subscriber to our weekly Best of Business email, you will recognize this as my “connecting the dots” feature.
Icons made by Creative Stall from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Icons made by