The women of Little Black Desk Society are builders of communities and teams. As community builders, industry leaders, directors/managers of small teams, founders, and CEO/COO of small businesses we have an impact on our clients, industry, and employees.
Regardless of previous experience, we are in a place of leadership and responsible for those we serve. Becoming better leaders enables us to empower those around us and make a difference in our industry.
When we lead with excellence teams love working with us, peers respect us, and clients refer us to friends.
Little Black Desk Society offers multiple services depending on the type of leadership, accountability, and support you desire. Services include one-on-one business coaching, Masterminds, and the Academy, a membership community.
Anyone can be a “boss” in
As a results-oriented, ambitious entrepreneur with diverse experience (health insurance, real estate, retail) in leading teams to excel, I believe results trump intentions. The ability to achieve results is supported by accountability, clear communication, and strong relationships.
Leadership is a privilege and responsibility to serve clients, peers, and team members well.
Leadership requires me to lead by example. In C
- In Coaching, how do my experiences influence the feedback I share with you? Is the feedback realistic and relevant to your situation? Will it help you achieve the results you desire today and in the future? (LEARN MORE)
- In Masterminds, what energy do I bring to our meetings? Am I being accountable to you and sharing my goals and progress too? (LEARN MORE)
- In the Academy, how do I show up for you? Am I creating content and conversations to provoke thoughtful learning and conversation? Or am I posting for the sake of posting? How am I creating opportunities for you to connect with each other? (LEARN MORE)
These practices are a result of being blessed with amazing mentors, clients, peers, and team members.
What ties us all together is the desire to serve others well. To lead with excellence.
A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME
- Fiercely protective and older sister of 5, doting aunt of 2, and loyal friend
- Professional football lover
- Quote hoarder, office supply nerd, and organization queen
- Love living life fully “when in Rome”
- Passionate about children’s literacy and civil rights
- I live by these mantras: Love conquers fear EVERY TIME. Celebrate what You Appreciate.
I am an avid reader of business, leadership, performance, and sports psychology. I am inspired by greatness and enjoy figuring out how a best practice in one industry can be applied to another industry. If you are a subscriber to our weekly Best of Business email, you will recognize this as my “connecting the dots” feature.