I created a NEW community to bring you together with equally passionate small business founders who are passionate about leadership.
Who understand how our role as leaders impacts our team’s performance, company culture, customer experience, and industry standards.
I’ve held leadership positions for over 18 years in multiple industries and in non-profit organizations. Many times when we’re promoted to leadership we lack the support needed to excel in our role and serve others well.
I want to change that with your help. Join me as we share experiences so we can learn together to lead with excellence!
“The conversations that we have are thoughtful, and push us to have deeper conversations about the heart of what it takes to run a small business.”– Karina Mora-Metts
A few things you’ll see quickly that make this community different.
- It’s Created with Intention. The primary feed is similar to a public blog except curated and more dynamic. You will find resources shared as quick posts and longer thoughts or how-tos shared as articles.
- Private Groups are Yours. As we build this community together, we have private groups on specific topics for creating deeper conversations, richer polls, and online events. Plus, by building this community off traditional social media, you can have more rich and valuable experience with me and each other.
- There are More Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are more ways for you to meet leaders who are near you and who care about the same topics.
We are here to be a resource and support system for you. Not something else to manage.
- We Can Bring Together Content and Community. This means I’m freed up to bring you new, fresh ideas and new practices that you can take into your daily life.
Connect offline locally or when traveling to strengthen partnerships.
Connect by industry to share best practices, tips, and shorten learning curves.
Shared leadership experiences help you prepare and let you know you aren’t alone.
Focused discussions by following only the business topics that interest you.
Find a resource to assist in leading your team and achieving business goals.
Branded profile to showcase your business and personality.
To cultivate and sustain a community of leaders, all members agree to meet the criteria below in order to retain membership.
- You have a desire to see others succeed. You look for opportunities to serve your peers, clients, and team. You are willing to be the first one and lead by example.
- You see your leadership role as a small business owner, director of operations, manager, or startup founder as a privilege and responsibility to help others.
- You are willing to share your experiences, knowledge, and resources with candor and respect. Each member is expected to contribute. This allows us to capitalize on our strengths and build each other up.
- We are a community committed to building relationships. You are required to complete your bio and include a headshot within 24 hours to retain access.
Icons made by Prosymbols from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BYIcons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BYIcons made by pongsakornRed from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY