Little Black Desk Academy is a small support community for women who desire to help others succeed. Be one of the first 50 founding members!
Women who want to become better leaders so they can better serve their clients, industry, and teams.
Women who enjoy creating conversation and sharing their experiences to make the community richer.
Women who want a simpler approach to social media and value meaningful connections.
“The conversations that we have are thoughtful, and push us to have deeper conversations about the heart of what it takes to run a small business.”– Karina Mora-Metts
If you are looking for a membership community with lots of members, a continuous feed, and immediate responses you won’t find it here. The members of Little Black Desk Academy check-in 1-2x/week and the rest of the time they are working in their business.
We are here to be a resource and support system for you. Not something else to manage.
Curious? Here are Your Next Steps.
- Spend time with us for a week (for FREE) and meet the women of Little Black Desk Academy.
- If you decide to stay, then choose between a $9.99/month or $99.99/year membership fee. You are welcome to cancel anytime.
I can’t wait to meet you!
To cultivate and sustain a community of leaders in the Little Black Desk Academy, all members agree to meet the criteria below in order to retain membership in the Academy.
- You have a desire to see others succeed. You look for opportunities to serve your peers, clients, and team. You are willing to be the first one and lead by example.
- You see your leadership role as a community builder, industry leader, small business owner, director of operations, manager, or startup founder as a privilege and responsibility to help others.
- You are willing to share your experiences, knowledge, and resources with candor and respect. Each member is expected to contribute to the Academy.
- We are a community committed to building relationships. You are required to complete your bio and include a headshot within 24 hours to retain access.
- Connect offline locally or when traveling.
- Connect by profession to share best practices and tips to strengthen your business.
- Shared experiences help you understand what to prepare for and let you know you aren’t alone.
- Focused discussions by following only the business topics that interest you.
- Find a resource to make achieving your goals easier.
- Branded profile to showcase your business and personality.
- Strengthen your leadership by joining the group designed for you: Community Builder, Industry Leader, SMB Director/Manager, Founder, or Small Biz CEO/COO.
- Shorten learning curves by asking questions and sharing best practices.
- Private groups dedicated to different stages of leadership.
- Access to exclusive conversations, resources, and templates.
Most recently I enjoyed the live chat on blogging where I was introduced to the idea of audio blogs and what great yet simple content they can be. I was able to create and upload an audio blog that week. I’ve since recorded coaching calls using Google voice for audio blogs. Far less intimidating than a podcast and had I not attended the live chat that day it would have taken me way too long to find this out!Stephanie Wagner | FoodCoachMe
Icons made by Prosymbols from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BYIcons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BYIcons made by pongsakornRed from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY