5-Day Challenge to Create an Operations Manual for your Business
Does this sound like you?
“I finish projects, but worry I overlook small and important steps.” or
“If they can’t do it right I might as well do it myself.”
What if the ability to deliver consistent service, delegate, and scale your business could be made easier with well-defined processes?
Processes defined in your business’s operations manual. This challenge provides the outline and templates to help you create the foundation of your operations manual “operating system”? Templates you can personalize to fit your business.
Let’s get started with your Operations Manual!
What will you learn?
- How to create your Operations Manual index so you can easily create and reference future documents.
- The difference between policies, processes, and templates and when to use them.
- How to create a policy. We will walk through a specific example.
- How to create a process. We will walk through a specific example.
- How to create a template. We will walk through a specific example.
What to expect?
- The challenge is 5 days. You can do the challenge in 5 consecutive days or spread them out.
- You will receive the next email when you click the completion button.
- Templates for you to personalize.