Membership Level: Diamond
WHO’S THIS MASTERMIND FOR
Your role is CEO or COO of a small business. You’ve been in business 10+ yrs with a team of 6 or more and annual revenue greater than $1M.
You are a visionary, big-picture thinker, and responsible for steering the ship. You no longer have your hands in every pot and are comfortable delegating.
Your leadership challenges at this stage may include:
- Hiring and retention
- Employee engagement
- Driving performance
- Providing support for leaders on your team (directors, managers, etc.)
Our Masterminds are not group coaching events. Each attendee gets the opportunity to share and receive feedback.
Enrollment opens Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 9am CST for 2020 membership.
*Payment plans available
Regardless of where you live, you can participate in a Mastermind.
PRIVATE ONLINE ACCESS
Whether you live in a city (like me), in the suburbs, a small college town, or the middle of nowhere (where I grew up) you are able to connect with women like you weekly. Women who want to build a business, serve well by leading, and leave a legacy.
- Strategy Planning Video Call – Quarterly strategy planning sessions to identify your 90-day goals and outline the steps to achieve them.
- Mastermind Video Call – Monthly group calls for each member to discuss their highlights and challenges.
- Accountability Video Call – Monthly check-in for support to help each other stay focused and overcome any hurdles.
- Accountability Goal Tracking – Weekly self-reporting of progress with your Mastermind group.
- Fresh Start Priorities – Weekly alignment of your priorities, tasks, and goals.
- Mastermind Workbook – Resource to support your growth, keep you aligned with your core business, and still make time for what matters (gratitude, relationships, self-care).
- Bonus Content and Exclusive Coaching – Monthly conversation prompts for reflection and growth, plus best practices and steps to take action.
- Private Community – Group exclusive to your Mastermind, plus complimentary access to the larger Little Black Desk Academy community.
Enrollment opens November 12, 2019, for 2020 membership.