Sharing our best practices with each other enables every woman to raise the standards in her business through…
BETTER POLICIES “Boundaries”
MORE EFFICIENT PROCESSES
Raising the standards in our business enables us to excel at serving our clients, teams, and business partners.
How do you know what’s the best process for your business?
- How do you save time learning something new?
aretried and true resources other women are using successfully?
- How do you make it easier to delegate work to your team?
- How do you help transition clients with you as your business grows?
- How do you get client feedback to grow your business
? Howdo you find out what went wrong and where?
Listen as Karina shares her challenge with opening up and asking questions. Something that many of us struggle with.
The way we choose to do something can either slow us down or propel us forward.
“I’ve been in a few mastermind groups, and I love two things about LBDS: the women, and the structure. LBDS members are unfailingly wonderful, empathetic, crazy smart, driven, thoughtful human beings and it’s such a relief to have hard, meaningful, complicated conversations when that’s who you’re having them with.”
– Sam | Wag + Gem
Share your experiences, knowledge, and resources to lead in your niche.
RAISE THE STANDARD
Taking time to reflect each month allows you to identify areas to improve.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Track your progress and results using our custom monthly reporting sheets.
HAVE A SUPPORT TEAM
Each woman expects the best of you and we hold each other accountable.
Regardless of where you live, you can participate in a Mastermind
PRIVATE ONLINE ACCESS
Whether you live in a city (like me), in the suburbs, a small college town, or the middle of nowhere (where I grew up) you are able to connect with women like you weekly. Women who want to build a business, serve well by leading, and leave a legacy.
- Strategy Planning Video Call (Value: $2,000) – Quarterly strategy planning session (12/11/18 and 03/26/19) (06/25/19 and 12/10/19) to identify your 90-day goals and outline the steps to achieve them.
- Mastermind Video Call (Value: $6,000) – Monthly group calls (starting 01/08/19) for each member to discuss their highlights and challenges.
- Accountability Video Call (Value: $6,000) – Monthly check-in (starting 01/22/19) for support to help each other stay focused and overcome any hurdles.
- Accountability Goal Tracking (Value: $749) – Weekly self-reporting of progress with your Mastermind group.
- Fresh Start Priorities (Value: $249) – Weekly alignment of your priorities, tasks, and goals.
- Mastermind Workbook (Value: $99) – Resource to support your growth, keep you aligned with your core business, and still make time for what matters (gratitude, relationships, self-care).
- Bonus Content and Exclusive Coaching (Value: $3000) – Monthly conversation prompts for reflection and growth, plus best practices and steps to take action.
- Private Community – Group exclusive to your Mastermind, plus complimentary access to the larger Little Black Desk Academy network.
What members are saying about LBDS Masterminds
2019 – January – June Membership | Enrollment opens November 26, 2018 2019 – July – December Membership | Enrollment opens June 1st