“I’ve been in a few mastermind groups, and I love two things about LBDS: the women, and the structure. LBDS members are unfailingly wonderful, empathetic, crazy smart, driven, thoughtful human beings and it’s such a relief to have hard, meaningful, complicated conversations when that’s who you’re having them with.”
– Sam | Wag + Gem
Leadership Masterminds are intimate support groups to help you lead with excellence.
Build relationships, work through challenges together, and become a better leader.
Masterminds include leaders from different industries with a max of 6 per group. This allows ample time at bi-weekly virtual meetings for each woman to give and receive.
Each woman has unique and valuable experiences to contribute to the conversations in the form of accountability, advice, encouragement, feedback, and resources.
Masterminds are not group coaching sessions. They are peer-driven with me, Melissa, facilitating. We all equally contribute and hold each other accountable.
Lead by example. Share your experiences, knowledge, and resources to lead in your niche.
RAISE THE STANDARD
Take time to reflect each month. This allows you to identify what is working and what to improve.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Track your progress and results using our custom monthly reporting sheets.
HAVE A SUPPORT TEAM
Each woman expects the best of you. Together, we hold each other accountable.
How will you lead in your business?
Strengthening our leadership skills enables us to better serve our clients, peers, and team. When we lead with excellence then our teams love working with us, our peers respect us, and clients refer us to friends.
- How do you save time learning something new?
aretried and true resources other women are using successfully?
- How do you make it easier to delegate work to your team?
- How do you help transition clients with you as your business grows?
- How do you get client feedback to grow your business
? Howdo you have difficult conversations with clients or team members so everyone comes away feeling like a winner?
- How do you keep team members engaged and doing their best work?
Listen as Karina shares her challenge with opening up and asking questions. Something that many of us struggle with even as leaders.
The way we choose to lead can either slow us down or propel our business forward.
How will you show up and lead your clients, community, industry, or team?
Little Black Desk Society offers 3 different Leadership Masterminds to support the women of small and medium-sized businesses who identify closest to the leadership roles described below.
Ideal for Directors or Managers. You have 2 or more employees who report directly to you.
You are a top-performer and curious about how to best lead your team and enjoy developing your leadership skills through books, podcasts, and training.Details >
Ideal for Founders. You have 3 or more employees who report directly to you.
You are the captain and most decisions come through you. You love your business and team. Together you create great work for your customers.Details >
Ideal for Executives (CEO/COO). Your business has 100 or more employees.
You are a visionary, big-picture thinker, and responsible for steering the ship. You no longer have your hands in every pot and are comfortable delegating.Details >
I’ve hosted Masterminds since January 2015. When I started they weren’t a source of income for me. I created them because as a new entrepreneur in a new city I wanted to build relationships and discuss business challenges. Since then I have met phenomenal women!!
I’ve consistently found over the years, what we get out of relationships is proportionate to what we invest in them. This includes our clients, business partners, team members, friends, and your Mastermind group.
COMMON MASTERMIND CHALLENGES
- Dynamic: Finding the right peers.
- Accountability: Support for growth
- Commitment: Showing up consistently
- Trust: Ability to share
I want to make sure you get what you need from your Mastermind membership and that’s why I want you to be a part of the Academy community. To be eligible for Leadership Masterminds, you must be an active Academy member for 6 months.
When you’re active in the community, you’re more likely to enjoy your Mastermind experience.
Your membership includes the following benefits.
- Strategy Planning Video Call – Quarterly strategy planning session to identify your 90-day goals and outline the steps to achieve them.
- Mastermind Video Call – Monthly group calls for each member to discuss their highlights and challenges.
- Accountability Video Call – Monthly check-in for support to help each other stay focused and overcome any hurdles.
- Fresh Start Priorities – Weekly alignment of your priorities, tasks, and goals.
- Mastermind Workbook – Resource to support your growth, keep you aligned with your core business, and still make time for what matters (gratitude, relationships, self-care).
- Bonus Content and Exclusive Coaching – Monthly conversation prompts for reflection and growth, plus best practices and steps to take action.
- Private Group – Exclusive to your Mastermind and still within the larger Little Black Desk Academy community.
I can’t wait for you to grow with us!