Why does leadership matter for your business? Because how you show up impacts the relationships you have with your members, clients, peers, and team. It impacts their choices and behavior today and after your relationship has ended.
How you show up impacts the relationships you have with your members, clients, peers, and team.
You may have noticed my leadership personality is direct, transparent, positive, and solution-oriented. This has benefited both Mastermind members and coaching clients in moving their business forward because they trust my intentions and know I won’t sugarcoat anything. It’s a running joke that I don’t have a poker face, you know immediately when I’m excited, deep in thought, or hesitating.
I’ve decided to apply those same traits and do something different for Little Black Desk Society’s mastermind enrollment. As business owners, there is a high probability you’ve seen or participated in a launch sequence (emails leading up to a release date).
Instead of sending email sequences for enrollment I’m saving you time and sharing with you exactly what to expect and when.
- Each Monday during June enrollment you will receive an email with a video from me, event reminders, leadership tips, and FAQ’s.
- Enrollment opens tomorrow, June 4th and closes Friday, June 21st
- The Mastermind Previews* are your opportunity to participate in a meeting and see if the format works for you, prior to enrollment.
Whether the time is right for you to step up and join a Mastermind or not, I hope you take away new leadership insights over the next 3 weeks.
*The cost of the Mastermind Preview event will be applied toward your Mastermind membership, if you choose to enroll.
VIDEO: Personal message about why your leadership role matters
- (00:20) How has leadership impacted me?
- (06:30) Why leadership should matter to you?
- (09:54) 3 common challenges of leadership
- (13:38) Finding leadership support
TIPS & EVENTS: Support for your stage in leadership
- How many members are in a Mastermind group?
- How are Mastermind meetings hosted?
Meetings are hosted via Zoom, video-conferencing, so we are able to see each other”
- I am not able to attend one of the dates scheduled for the mastermind. Am I able to prorate the membership?
No. The cost of membership is for the collective access to your team of women and community resources.
- I want to participate. Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, there is a payment plan. You will be required to make an initial deposit. The remaining balance will be split into equal monthly recurring payments.
- Can I register with alumni or a new member to take advantage of the ‘With Friend’ payment option?
Yes. When you fill out your application, both of you must include each other’s full name under the referral question.